Sunday, June 18, 2006

Happy Father's Day

the day has come and gone and i just got this posted in time.
this is for the greatest father out there... my dad.
dad, thank you for all that you are to me, my sister and mom. you are such a gentleman and having you in my life has given me a role model to look to in so many ways.
to biggest and best way is your love and your laughter. it goes so well together. we always have good time with you around.

they often say, the best thing you can do for your kids is to love their mother.
thank you for this. i treasure parents that have a unbreakable friendship.
if i will be granted the gift of a child someday, i hope i am half the parents that you and mom have been to us girls and then i will know success.

love you and mom!

a sak.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE YOU TO DAD!!!
you haven't changed much from those pictures.....;)

love juanita.