Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Dream Photography Spotlight #2 - Julie Sawchyn


meet Julie........she is a breath of fresh air to all those she come in contact with. Juanita and i have yet the privileged of capturing this lady's big day in February 2007. when we first met Julie (and Cooper) we arrived at her house for coffee to discuss wedding packages. from the word go i have had this erg to stay in touch. she inspires me.

Julie just recently started up an online pet market. this is new to Saskatoon.
this was something that started as a simple idea. ( most great things do.)

there is not doubt in my mind that this is going to take off with a little of time and work.
Julie is just the gal for that. She full of energy and ideas.

please read a little about her and be sure to check out her web page. i have been on there a bit. even with my ongoing annoying allergies to animals i am still tempted when i see those adorable puppies looking for a great home.

Julie..... always keep reaching. you will do so well. stay passionate about what you do and then you will always continue to move forward.

keep in touch and go saskpet go !



Name: Julie Sawchyn
Web page: www.saskpets.com

What got you into this industry and business?
I have always wanted to work from home. I have always wanted to do something with my love for pets. This business has allowed me to be at home with more time with my dog and it?s doing something fun!

My strength in my profession is:
loving animals and wanting them all to have a great home.

My weakness in my profession is:
wanting to bring them all home to live with me.

Where i get my inspiration:
from my dog Cooper. He is my first dog and the best dog.


One thing that is a necessity in my job:
support from my husband to be. Having him stand behind me with this idea, dream and goal


Something that I am still learning:
how passionate people are about their pets and animals.


Favorite city:
right where I live ? Saskatoon. I?m big on this place.


I love to indulge in:
chocolate and any pretty much candy related.


Something that I dream of doing:
I would love to take my family to Disneyland to go on all the rides.


A good friend is:
my husband to be, my great friend Karen. anyone honest and loyal.


3 things you would find on my desk:
Coffee !!!, a phone and the newspaper.


A local vendor that I would recommend:
Little Star Restaurant!!!! Their food is delicious.


my favorite animal is :
my dog Cooper... he is a beagle dog.


What I spend most of my time doing with my business:
right now, answering emails and getting the name out there.


My best feature:
I am loyal.


Something I am passionate about:
Average Joes, regular people. People who are down to earth and not way above the rest of us.

No comments: