Thursday, November 16, 2006

A great day to be alive

today was a special day for me.
Kerrin, my husbands? younger cousin was with me in the office.

her high school has a program called - take your kids to work day?.
Kerrin has a crazy passion and interest in photography and so she called me up to spend the day by my side.

it was wonderful, we edited photos together, designed client Christmas cards, of course went for a mid afternoon latte just around the corner at Starbucks.
we then polished the day off with a photo shoot of each other.
i have been craving to get her in front of the camera.
we braved the dreary weather this afternoon and once we got home and took a look at the photos.
her eyes popped out. so blue and so beautiful.

thank you Kerrin for the wonderful day. you can be around anytime. you were so helpful and refreshing.

follow your heart and passions. keep up the 'clicking' where everywhere you go. you have great talent.

here are my favs of her.







who was that kiss for?



her is her work. i was spinning around and then well she caught me just off the side of the page.
c r e a t i v e .

here is proof we spent some time in the office.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

they look awsome thanks so much for having me.. it was a blast/..

Kerrin

Dream Photography said...

love to be around you Kerrin !

Anonymous said...

such cute pictures...