Monday, March 12, 2007

To my sister

today is a pretty important day to me
26 years ago to this day i was blessed with a baby sister.

now i’m not gonna tell you i can remember that day – cause i can’t but since i can remember when my life has been fuller, richer and deeper because of the sibling i have.

it’s amazing the road we have traveled down in this life – it hasn’t all been a dream walk but really no matter what has happened, we still have each other to talk to, to turn to and never forget - to laugh with.

i am so thankful for the bond we have Juan

Happy Birthday and enjoy you 26th year of life to it's fullest.

love me.


2 comments:

Katherine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katherine said...

I wanted to say that I'm so glad to see that you have a close family. I went to a family funeral, my 11 year old twin cousin passed away. It was a wake up call that life is unexpected and family is always number one. Some days I think life happens so fast one takes many things for granted. So again, this post was very touching. Thank you for sharing.