Thursday, June 21, 2007

Two Little Birdies


spending time with the little people in life - is so much fun!

they are so curious, and full of adventure and full of many faces!

yesterday morning was a treat! we got to capture the fun summer clothes on adorable kids from
Two Little Birdies (an amazing store here in Saskatoon).


we had to keep pulling ourselves away from pointing the camera at the adorable little faces and capture the clothes and accessories which was the point of the shoot.
they all were a blast to play/work with!


thanks Breanne, Lynn, Nicole & of course the kids (Joleen we missed you) for the fun morning in the park. all your children are so priceless!!

here’s a few of our favorites.

































1 comment:

Miss Gina said...

Okay, I'm stepping out and identifying myself so I will no longer be a blurker...

This is Gina (I used to work at GAP and now I work at Blossoms).

Did you enjoy your flowers? Your sister came into Blossoms (and I of course recognized her from pictures on here) and I just thought that way you could get them sooner!

These pictures are amazing, by the way!