Wednesday, January 25, 2006

The sak shack is under a reno ?!?

you could say that Tim the tool man Taylor has showed up at our house. well not quite, this man is better in my eyes ; )

yes, my hubby has taken over the kitchen and it's not for cooking. he is redoing the kitchen cupboards. i know it will look amazing when it's all done, it just the gongshow in between. if ya know me, you know how much i love mess and disorganization. about this much. -----------. this will be the test. but aren't ya suppose to wallpaper together to test your marriage? well we are doing it a little different.


i would say that this is maybe a time to hibernate to the office.
no really, i am truly thankful that i have a handy husband. i am thankful he ventures out on these little projects. it's be fun help'in and it's be fun once it's all done too.

there will be a few changes happening to the web page in the next couple of days. you will notice them right away. stay tuned and check ya later.

remember........... 'talk doesn't cook rice.'
a sak

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sweeeeeeet guys!! they will look so good I just know it. Kipp does such a good job at every project. Amanda just think of me when you're annoyed with the mess....I did it for 3 months!!! ;)
I and love the pose with the drill - "Kipp the tool man" hahaha!!!!

can' wait to come see 'em.
have a nice wk'd. is the Moose Jaw trip in the plan??
were looking forward to the weekend in cowtown with Davi....
k, cheers. j

Anonymous said...

Is that your husband in the picture with the drill??? Man I wish mine looked that good....