Monday, February 13, 2006

I've been gone to long.

this morning i had the privilege of playing tennis back in the lakewood indoor tennis center, that once was my employer. actually my job for 10 years. it's pretty neat being able to go back to all the familiar faces and see them still playing tennis and improving greatly. this morning i played with my mother and two other ladies. orla and mary. both these ladies are over the age of 70. they were kick'in our butts. i tell ya. i was so pumped to see how they play, their flexibility and constancy. i was very impressed. keep up the great work ladies.
it also was a wake up call for me. i need to get back out there. playing tennis had become a thing of the past to me and that's got to change.

had a blast with my mom too. she's pretty steller out there also!

hope to play while we are in Scottsdale and that is coming up soon.

have a happy day
.i must get some work done.

a sak.

i am going to post a picture of today and also of the great guy named leo, who bought the tennis club from our family a year ago.

No comments: