Saturday, February 18, 2006

A little package to arrive soon....

well, opportunities seem to keep coming our way and for that we are thankful.
yesterday juan and i did our first 'belly photo shoot'.
Candace is due any day now and does she have a large tummy. wow!
it quite a reminder of the miracle of life when you see a tummy that size. that's a little life in there that is about to meet the big big world.
good luck Candace.... we look forward to the 'little bundles' pictures once the wee-one is born.
here are my some of my favorites from the photo shoot.
thank you for being so wonderful.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These belly photos are beautiful, you girls are so much fun! I will recommend you, Amanda and Juanita to everyone I know...and soon shall our son grace us with his presence - and Eric and I will be looking forward to you gals capturing our new family with your artistic vision.

Candace

Anonymous said...

Well you look amazing as usual candice,now hurry up and let's see what is in that big belly already.


Soon to be,Auntie Connie

Anonymous said...

Candace,

Auntie Connie forwarded your pics to me because she thought you were so cute. You are!!! You look amazing. Can't wait to see pics of litte Maddox.

Bobbi

Anonymous said...

Candace, looking at these pictures remind me of how beautiful you are inside and out. Love you.