Friday, October 13, 2006

The Szakacs Family - Melfort Visitors

every time i sit down to post a blog, i sort thru the imagines and i have the same problem time and time again?...

which pictures do i select to post?

i always wonder why the pile of pictures that i would love to post had to be divided into 2 and then into 2 again??.

i have concluded that the reason is - there are beautiful moments all around.
the laughter, smiles, joy, the sparkle in an eye. it?s everywhere.
each client in their own way comes to life in front of the cameras.
it?s so wonderful and i can?t get enough of it.

tonight?s photo shoot was no different.

Amy, Dylan and Janaya's 6th month old daughter was on her best behavior and I was astonished. what a great baby. she was just like an angel and there were so many moments by the look on her little face , you could almost feel what she was thinking.

here are some of the shots we took.
thank you Dylan and Janaya. Juanita and i had a blast.
thank you also for a great night out to Fuddruckers. we are always up for a Fudds burger !!






daddy's girl?

i love this shot... her hat got pulled over her eyes.....



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much girls for such a great job on our photos!! I can't wait to see the rest! It was tons of fun, I'm speaking for Dylan too! hee hee! I can't believe how well you captured our precious Amy and how much I can see her personality in the different shots. There's defenitely great talent behind these photos!

Janaya S.

Anonymous said...

To this cute family, I'm the big 'sis' and auntie! Just seeing these few shots of some of the favorite people in my life makes me realize how many miles are between us and how long it's been since I've had a cuddle with baby Amy! Has she EVER changed! Where did the dark hair go?:) Thanks Juanita and Amanda for the great pics....Got any more to share?HEE! I love your website and getting to see so many folks that I recognize.....you're doing a great job--Way t'go girls!

Anonymous said...

The photos are amazing !!! Janaya, Dylan, and Amy you all take such beatiful pictures...Thanks for sharing...:)
LOL
Tammy M.